Amazon Simple Pay offers you an easy way to get paid by your customers when you sell skin care products on Amazon. You can add payment features quickly to Simple Pay and your customers can pay for subscriptions or make one-time payments to you, with the same information they have stored for Amazon.com purchases.
To set up Simple Pay, you will need to copy and paste a HTML code to any web pages in which you want the “Simple Pay” buttons to appear. Rather than having to write application code, which is beyond most sellers, you just enter some basic information into a form. This creates a payment button that you add to your web page. Then your customers can click the button to make secure payments.
Implementing the Amazon Simple Pay system is easy and fast. You will first need a current business account with Amazon Payments. You will also need a sandbox account with Amazon Payments, which will enable you to test the buttons without having any money transferred.
You will create HTML buttons using the Simple Pay interface. The payment system at Amazon will give you a HTML code that will enable your payment button to work. When a customer clicks a payment button on your sales page, they will be redirected to the web site for Amazon Payments, where the payment will be authorized.
Simple Pay will enable you to create five payment buttons that your customers will use to purchase skin care products. Each button has a different task.
- The standard task button is used for a standalone payment.
- The marketplace task button lets you show and sell other people’s goods, and you may charge them fees for this service.
- The basic donation task button allows users to send payments for non-profit organizations, for donations.
- The marketplace and enabled donation task button will allow third parties to collect funds that have been donated to their non-profit organizations.
- The subscription task button allows users to sign on to a recurring payment plan for free trials or introductory offers.
Your Amazon account activity center shows you your balance, and gives you the ability to withdraw or add funds. You can view the history of your account and edit account settings. Your account history will be updated whenever transactions occur. You can use this information as a notification of payments that have been made.